Faridabad Thursday 21 June 2012. It was another hot day in the Faridabad with the mercury rising five degrees above normal and humidity remaining on a higher note. The maximum temperature was recorded at 43 2, and minimum was at 29.1 degrees, two degrees above normal and up from 28.4 degrees.
The humidity oscillated between 16 and 63 per cent.
Light rains, two days ago, had brought down the temperature, providing relief to Faridabad People from scorching heat.
MeT department has predicted a mainly clear sky with maximum temperature likely to be around 44 degrees Celsius and minimum at 30 degrees.
- Aarushi murder: Talwars move SC for summoning witnesses ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 8:40 PM
- Dr. Harpal Singh Shishodia kidnapped for ransom in Ghaziabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 5:54 PM
- Leadership Mantra To AD Sr. Sec.School, Faridabad Students By Leadership Guru Rajeev Jaitly ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 5:08 PM
- CBSE 10th Result 2013 will be declared soon ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 4:10 PM
- Faridabad News: MCF Officers are sleeping ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 3:39 PM