New Delhi, Aug 5:
A former employee of now defunct MDLR airline allegedly committed suicide in her north-west Delhi residence, with police today registering a case against a Haryana minister, who is the owner, on charges of abetment of suicide.
Police registered a case against Gopal Kanda, the owner of the airline and Minister of State for Home Affairs in Haryana government, and manager Aruna Sharma for abetting her suicide.
Geetika Sharma, who had quit the job recently, allegedly committed suicide at her Ashok Vihar residence last night as she was under depression as Kanda was understood to have been pressurising her to rejoin work, police said.
Gaurav, the brother of Geetika, alleged that she was being pressurised by Kanda to rejoin work and threatened that she would not be allowed work anywhere else.
In the suicide note, police said, Geetika had allegedly held Kanda responsible for her taking the extreme step.
- Laddu distribution By Faridabad INLD Leader Ajay Bhadana After OP Chautala gets interim bail. ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:15 PM
- Behold! The Bajaj Pulsar 375 bike ~ Featured, India News, Technology 21 May , at 6:05 PM
- Sudarsan Pattnaik wins grand prize at Copenhagen ~ Featured, India News 21 May , at 6:03 PM
- Dr Pam Spurr answers your sex questions in live video webchat ~ Featured, International News 21 May , at 5:59 PM
- First Panasonic Smartphone P51 Now Launched On Infibeam ~ Featured, Technology 21 May , at 5:56 PM