Balasore (Odisha), Jul 13:
India today successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear capable Agni-I ballistic missile, with a strike range of 700 km, as part of the Army’s user trial from a test range at Wheeler Island off Odisha coast.
The surface-to-surface, single-stage missile, powered by solid propellants, was test-fired from a mobile launcher at about 1010 hrs from launch pad-4 of the Integrated Test Range at Wheeler Island, about 100 km from here, defence sources said.
“The trial of the sophisticated missile with a strike range of 700 km was successful,” a defence scientist said.
- Namaste, Jackie Chan gives back love to Indian fans ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:33 PM
- Nasha 2 shooting to start this year ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 Jun , at 1:32 PM
- LIVE: गौरीकुंड से 5000 लापता, नहीं निकल सके हैं हरभजन ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:20 PM
- 1000 से ज्यादा लोग मरे हैं उत्तराखंड में, सुषमा स्वराज ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:16 PM
- Bihar BJP to sit in opposition ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:08 PM