Alleging that Congress and BJP were hand-in-glove on the coal block allocation issue, erstwhile Team Anna on Thursday announced gherao of the residences of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and BJP chief Nitin Gadkari on Sunday.
This was announced by activist Arvind Kejriwal, leader of India Against Corruption (IAC), in a tweet on Thursday morning.
“Congress and BJP have got together to loot Rs 1.86 lakh crore in coal scam. (There will be) gherao of Prime Minister’s and Nitin Gadkari’s residences. Let us assemble at Jantar Mantar on August 26 (at) 10 AM,” he tweeted.
- CBSE 10th Result 2013 to be declared on Sunday May 26 ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 5:31 AM
- BJP Leaders Meeting At Sector 17 In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 7:27 PM
- PGTI Feeder Tour, Faridabad, Arjun Singh Chaudhri registers emphatic five-stroke win ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured, Videos 23 May , at 6:14 PM
- Students of classes 10 and 12 waiting eagerly for their CBSE 2013 results ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 5:45 PM
- Faridabad News: छात्रा के अपहरण का प्रयास, एक पर जनता ने की जूतों की बौछार, दूसरा फरार ~ Faridabad NCR, India News 23 May , at 3:56 PM